Laser Therapy Benefits
The laser is an effective tool for improving overall dental health with less pain, less bleeding, less swelling, less tissue removal, and less recovery time than traditional gum surgery or periodontal treatment. It provides a viable alternative to traditional gum surgery that is less evasive and more appealing to some patients who may otherwise avoid necessary treatment due to fear or prolonged treatment time. Some of the benefits include:
- LESS TRAUMATIC yet highly effective alternative to traditional gum surgery
- LESS DISCOMFORT than with standard surgery, both during and after the procedure
- LESS TIME than traditional surgery. It generally takes two 2-hour visits to the office and two follow-up visits
- LASTING RESULTS, with 98% of LPT treated patients remaining stable after five years
- LESS RECOVERY TIME in that there is less than a 24-hour recovery period
- SAFE for patients with health concerns such as diabetes, hemophilia, HIV, or those taking medications such as Coumadin or Cyclosporin.