Dear patients, family and friends,
Our hearts go out to everyone who has been negatively impacted whether it be through health, livelihood or otherwise. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and this pandemic has disrupted every aspect of everything we used to do effortlessly and without thought.
The time has come to cautiously begin to return to the “new” norm in our daily affairs. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same in Greensboro Perio: our commitment to your safety along with the safety of our staff members. We have been practicing infection control for many years while following infection control recommendations made by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control Prevention (CDC) and the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new ruling or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and in compliance with each agencies’ recommendations.
We have adapted some changes to help protect our patients and staff such as:
• Some screening questions will be asked beforehand and those same questions will be asked when you are in the office for your appointment
• Hand sanitizers will be spread though out the office for your use. Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed for social distancing between patients. We have reduced the number of patients to be seen at once so we can reduce the number of patients at the reception area, respecting social distancing.
• Our Hygienists will use EOS Extraoral suction system to control aerosols throughout cleanings. All surgeries in which aerosols are a factor will also include use of EOS Extraoral suction system.
• Air purifiers have been installed for each room and all common areas.
We look forward to see you and are happy to answer any questions you may have of the steps we take to keep every patient safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients and friends.
Dr. Neil Lutins, Dr Luis Benitez, Dr. Longville, and staff
**As of 2/2021 our staff has been vaccinated**